Monday, May 30, 2016

Overalls All over







Hello lovely people
I was very late with the blog post and I'm very sorry for that.
For this post it's the detailed outfit post of what I wore when I was in Pokhara so, let's start with day one.

DAY 1










I have always loved dungares. They are a kind of my favourite. I like them for their screaming style. So, i wore the dungaree dress for my first outfit. Paired it with a white off shoulder crop top and a pair of sneakers just worked fine. To beat the scorching heat a floppy hat was helpful.
   

DAY 2









Guilty for another dungaree. I'm so in love with overalls that I just like styling them for every occasion. This time its for my second day outfit. Paired the overall jeans with the same sneaker, the same ear hoop, brothers tee-shirt, a cap and my backpack and i was ready to go.

THANK YOU.


6 comments:

  1. 💕💕👑

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great
    Keep up the good work
    Lots of love sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear friend no matter but you are so amzing with different look and wish u have joyful day including myself as well!

    ReplyDelete