Wednesday, August 17, 2016

STEAL THE STYLE


Originality is surely the best but did a little Steal The Style hurt anyone? So this times post is all about stealing my favorite celebrity outfit. Plagiarism is not cool(guilty!) but I can't resist when it comes down to my all time inspirations KENDALL JENNER and MIRANDA KERR. The way they carry out their attires with poise and elegance is what gets me off-guard. But mind you, when it comes to model-off-duty look even our slayers seem to love high level comfortness. Here are two looks listen below that I love and moreover is easy to carry off.

 1. MIRANDA KERR.

DENIM ON DENIM.Many celebrities have flaunted this style and I love them on all but there's this ethos to Miranda that makes it kind of more likable. Maybe it's because of her exuberant facial features. Well, to look glam like her all you need is a denim shirt of your preference, a fitting jeans and a heel and you've got yourself a day to day look and the perfect street style. This look flatters all body shape. Also if jeans isn't your top choice then pair the denim shirt with a denim skirt. You've got yourself a nice girly attire perfect for your brunch day.


2. KENDALL JENNER

BASIC FLARES.
Look through her paparazzi shots and you'll be seeing numerous flares all styled differently. This was her most recent. Look at her, doesn't she look perfect? Well, for this look I did not pair the outfit exactly but oh well even if I tried I'd never look good as them. Grab your favorite flare bottoms, any kind of basic shirt and heels. I preferred pairing a spaghetti strap rather than an off-shoulder. Also, I'm not much into monochromatic looks so an orange flare was my choice. In this look you look good as you feel good. 





PS: Keep a shade in handy to blind eye negativity.
Hope you liked this post and thank you all so much for being so supportive. I'm so grateful for the 700+ views on my last post. I love all those who view my post and encourage me to do more and also I appreciate all the DM's I get. Thank you.

1 comment: